Let’s face it, roasting coffee at home might not be something that the average person will attempt. But you might find that the process of roasting your coffee adds a whole new dimension to your coffee experience. The Behmor 5400 1600 might be the choice for you.
- Roast up to 1 pound per batch, five customizable roast profile settings, and manual roasting override
- Patent pending smoke suppression technology for safe indoor roasting
- Thermostatically controlled quartz roasting elements and variable speed rotating roasting drum for an even performance
- Efficient cooling cycle; easy chaff separation with removable chaff tray and drum for simple clean up
- Lighted interior for viewing of the roast process; 1 year warranty
When home roasting meets countertop technology, you are introduced to the Behmor 1600 Plus Drum Coffee Roaster. This is the world’s first and only full 1-pound capacity home coffee roaster. The Behmor features a patent-pending smoke suppression technology that will roast your beans beans efficiently while not creating any visible smoke. This is a nice feature which also makes it safer in the kitchen.
Grab yours today!
- A great price for a good coffee roasting product
- Well Made
- Ability to roast 1 pound of coffee at a time
- You have to monitor the roasting process, but this is typical of most home roasters
- It lacks flexibility in that you can’t do darker roasts
This Behmor roaster is definitely a good purchase for the money, it will allow the home roaster begin to experiment with coffee roasting. Others in the same price range may offer a little more capabilities.